Museum logo

Library Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2000.095.001
Accession number 2000.095
Object Name Book
Title Bossier Restoration Foundation: Homes of the Past & Present
Summary Bossier Restoration Foundation: Homes of the Past & Present December 12, 1999. The Hughes house was built in Rocky Mount, Louisiana around 1845 by it first owner Alex Hughes. Prior to and during the Civil War it was rented to his nephew, William Josiah Hughes. Following the war, then Captain W. J. Hughes returned to Bossier Parish to resume the arduous task of making a living in reconstruction era Bossier Parish.
Search Terms House, Hughes
Bossier Restoration Foundation
Published Date December 12, 1999
Source Bossier Restoration Foundation
Lexicon category 8: Communication Artifact
Physical Description Paper