|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Photo of the Plain Dealing Branch of the Bossier Parish Library.
Land for the library addition was donated by the Lusk/Allen families. This land allowed for a new entrance and off street parking. The Plain Dealing branch has been open since 1959.
|Title||Plain Dealing Branch of the Bossier Parish Library.|
Plain Dealing Library
|Caption||Plain Dealing Branch of the Bossier Parish Library.|
|Lexicon category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Lexicon sub-category||Documentary Artifact|